Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sometimes Running Sucks

Today I ran in and it sucked. First off, the weather is too cool to wear short sleeves and too warm to wear long sleaves. Since this morning was 49 degrees, cloudy, with a cool breeze, I decided to wear long sleeves for the first time. I warmed up too much and after two miles I was regretting my decision. Another mistake was eating breakfast before I left. Most of the time I don't eat until I get to work, but for some reason I didn't this morning. I ended up tasting the cearel pretty much the whole way. I was also not only tired because of the hill repeats I did yesterday, but I had stayed up with my son until 0100 helping him with his homework. All of these contributated to sucky run. Hopefully Friday will be better. Friday I plan to run in and run back. That will give me 19 miles for the day

No comments: