Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cheatriots

The Eagles almost did it and so did Baltimore but both came up short, so I guess it is up to the Steelers to kick the shit out of the Cheatriots and that goddamn Tom Brady.

It was cold and snowing this morning with a wind chill in the teens. I needed to run 6 - 8 miles but couldn't bring myself to run outside today, knowing that I would be run outside tomorrow on my way to work. I decided to go to the local gym and run on the treadmill. I ran a total of six miles at a 8:30 pace with the third and fifth mile pushed up to a 7:30 pace.

It was a good run but I was reminded as to why I hate treadmills so much. It seems like you are in a time warp because time moves so slowly. Also, there it seems like you really aren't going anywhere - which you aren't - no matter how fast you run. Treadmills have always and will continue to be used by me when there are no alternatives.

No comments: