Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall Ride

Today I rode my motorcycle up to Raccoon Creek State Park to see the fall colors and to get some photos. The sun was out but it was quite windy - still it was a good ride. I rode Old Steubenville Pike up to Florence and then took HWY 18 to the park. I went down the western side of the park and saw a bunch of horse trailers. I followed the horse shit up the road to where the rode split off to the left onto a dirt road. I was hoping that they went left because I had planned to follow the dirt road for awhile. I got almost a quarter of a mile down the road when I saw the horses. I didn't want to pass them on a motorcycle so I turned around. I crossed HWY 18 and entered the eastern part of the park. I took it slow and easy to the lake where I took some photos. The colors are just starting to come out but I think I got a few good shots.









No comments: