Friday, March 25, 2005

Bird Feeder and Carburated Pipe

This morning me and my Dad go up early. He usually gets up earlier then I do and I get up around 0530. This morning we went to the Oakdale diner and had eggs, biscuts and lot's of coffee. We then went walking on the trail at Oakdale. It was kinda chilly.

We then went home and hung the bird feeder that he brought. I put it up in the back yard. I don't know what the homeowners assocation will say, but I want to see some birds this Spring and Summer. Now I just have to keep Geecko away from them. Gecko is my grey tabbey that we adobted and brought back from Guam. He's a little crazy. He spends most of his time outside killing small animals. He just comes in to eat and sleep. He sleeps on his back with his legs spread open and his privates airing for all the world to see.

We then went to Home Depot and bought a spade and twenty feet of carburated pipe. It seems that I have a low area behind my back deck that collects puddles of water and turns it into a swamp. I put up with it last year but I am not willing to do it this year. We dug a a trench from the metal drain the the yard up my little swamp. It was a very muddy and messy job but we finally got it buried. Hope it works. Dad says it will. Sure hope so.

No comments: