Monday, March 28, 2005

LTC's Last Day

Skipped the spin class because I wasn't for sure the instructor would
show up. She's a teacher and today the school was out as part of
spring break. Instead I went down to the trail to run. It was
raining and cool. It took me awhile to get out of the car and get
started. Once I started it felt pretty good. I only ran three miles
even though I had planned to run six. I have that PT test Friday so
went kind of easy to day. Went to the gym afterwards and worked out
with Jimbo.

I have a doctor's appointment today. Hopefully today the doctor will
tell me the results of my thyroid byopise.

Today is the LTC's last day at work. He's a great guy. Hate to see
him go. We really needed someone like him after LTC Dingleberry left.
What a tool he was.

No comments: