Thursday, October 27, 2005

CT Scan

This morning I got up real early so that I could come in to work and finish my slides.  I have a presentation this morning and need to finalize the slides.  I finished them and did a presentation to all the AGR 79V about the WO, Direct Commissioned, and 79R missions. 

Afterwards I had a meeting with all of my WOANCO's about the upcoming fiscal year.  I'm not that worried about making the WO mission or the DC mission; however, the same can not be said for the 79R mission.  Sixty packets are going to be tough.

Gullu called me around 1300 to tell me that Alis' doctor was trying to get her an appointment at either Allegheny General, or MPC hospital.  TRICARE will pay for a CT scan at Mercy, but the doctor doesn't think that they do as good a job.

At 1500 Gullu called me back to say that TRICARE would only pay for Mercy Hospital and that an appointment had been set up.  I left work early and we went downtown for Alis' CT Scan.  They would only let one of us go in with her and that was me.  I held her hand will they put the IV in.  I thought that she would break all the bones in my hand.  She actually started shaking.  After  they put the IV in, she said that it wasn't as bad as she thought.  They did the CT Scan and said that the doctor would call us tomorrow.

Andrew was sick today and stayed out of school.  He had a sore throat and a high fever.  His rash seems to be getting better.  The doctor said that it was a virus that he has.  The rash spread from his chest up to his face.  It looks like it is going away.


No comments: