Saturday, October 22, 2005

Signing Soccer Balls

Today I ran on the Montour Trail. I ran from mile 6 to mile 16 and back. It was cool and raining. I tried to take it slow, but as I was coming back the rain got heavier. The harder it rain the harder I ran. I hope I didn't wear myself out because tomorrow I'm going run the RCSP loop. I hope it's not raining then. It really sucks there when everything is wet. The weeks and grass conspire to soak your legs and shoes, and the mud gets thick.

I called Gullu when I was about one hour out. I knew she was going to Ross Park mall, but I wanted her to wait for me. I hate shopping but I usually have a good time when I go with her. It's just that if I stay too long I get antsy.

The best thing about going to Ross Park Mall is stopping at the Half Price Bookstore. I found several books that I wanted, but ended up not buying any. They'll still be there when I go back. I'll get them then. I also like the Outdoor store at the mall. It's just that everything is a little expensive.

Today I picked up Andrew at Dean's house where they are having a Halloween party. He had to go to the Pizza place in the shopping center next to the Imperial Gym. The WA soccer team was signing soccerballs for the Senior players. I tried to get Andrew to write big and to write a little personnal note. He ended up just printing his name real small. Just like Andrew

No comments: